SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler's Admin App

2 posters

Go down

Tyler's Admin App Empty Tyler's Admin App

Post  Tjy1212 Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Name: Tyler
IGN: Tyler
Applying for: Admin
How long have you played?: Since the first day it started

Have you ever played the real maplestory: Yes. I've played for about 5 years, and I know every single nook and cranny.

How would you Handle A Hacker: Any hacker will be questioned before administered any punishment. If I feel they were really hacking, then it's a ban.

How Do You Handle An Argument between two people: Ask both sides of the story. Since it's a social problem, GM's really don't have power over who's right or wrong. That's God's work. I'd give my opinion and ask if they can please take the argument somewhere else if they pose a problem to the community.

Have You ever Been a GM Before & how many times: Yes i have been a gm on plenty of servers, which give me experince on what i need and should do

What makes you stand out : Im a person who never gives up and always is kind so I think that’s why I stand out

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)? I believe I can be trustworthy when I must. There are certain social boundaries which must be kept intact, and trust is one of them.

Why am I trustworthy: because if people are trustworthy to me, I’d make sure to return the favor.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):
Here's a list:
1. I've owned my own server, so I have the right posture. This also means I know what it takes to be a leader.
2. I give my honest opinion on things; No sugarcoating.
4. I also have broad horizons about GM commands
5. I feel that I've gathered enough knowledge about the server that, coupled with my almost unlimited knowledge of GMS

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): This section is pretty hard to answer, since I believe only a close friend could ever answer something like this. I believe I keep a cool head about most everything. I don't blow up when something goes wrong, and I learn to accept things very quickly. I've been told by many friends that I have a funny personality

Any Other Info: By the looks of it, I really don't think anyone dislikes me, nor do I dislike anyone. I will also be very active in the forums, but I’m limited by the amount of activeness of the other people...
I am also going to try my best and by best I mean hardest to get this one of the most popular servers out there (Maplestory Obviously)

Thanks for reading, sincerely,
Tyler~

Tjy1212

Back to top Go down

Tyler's Admin App Empty Re: Tyler's Admin App

Post  [Admin]Ryan Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Alrite so its [Admin]Ryan here... Any how.. You did not use our current Format, so we will lock this topic. Until you have made a new Post with the CORRECT format, We will unlock this topic and move it to the spam basket.
[Admin]Ryan
[Admin]Ryan
Admin

http://www.SwaggerMS.tk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum