SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~

Go down

~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ Empty ~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~

Post  Swag Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 pm

~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 21aecjp~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ T0i3wm~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 28a0ya1~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 2dvtlbt~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 21aecjp ~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 2dvtlbt~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 10f6sdw
~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 28a0ya1~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 2r7sylz~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 2r7sylz

About Me:)!
Name: Lucas
IGN: Swag
Time Zone: Est

~~~~~~ Q & A ~~~~~~~~

Q:Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

A:I think i should be a Game Master Because, I'm very active, Nice and Good at Helping people with their problems.I also think i should be Game Master Because i have experience as a Game Master , i know most of the codes and people in the server , I LOVE to host events ,and i would like to put this server on a good path to success, i am willing to put my time and effort into helping this server strive to the top.

Q:Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

A:Like i said above i have some experience as a Game Master, i was a Co-owner or my firends server ,i also played GMS for 5 years and I have been in to Private Servers For 2 years, i also was a Game Master in one of the servers i played.

Q:How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?

A:I play a lot, on weekends i can play somtimes all day, weekdays depending on school work 3~11 if i have tons of homework witch doesn't happen often i can play from 5~11.

Q:If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

A:I would not ban them right away, i would find out what hack they are using 1st , by following them in hide then jail them to ask them questions if they say they wernt hacking ill let them go but ill still watch them in hide and if they hack again i would ban them and report it to Jaden or one of the higher rank GM's to ip ban them. If an argument was taking place i would warp me and one of the people into the gm room one by one ,and ask them questions about the argument that taking place and their side of the story, then try to make a compromise between the 2 or more people.

~~~Facts About Me~~~~

I Would Like To Tell You A Bit About My Self. I'm A Very Nice Person, I'm Very Organized, I love Coming Up With New Ideas And Solving Problems, I'm A Very Hard Worker And I Don't Give Up Till Somethings Done.

~~~Some Stuff I Made~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Better one coming this weekend:P

~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ S273ty
One peice was cut out (noam and the tree) ill try to fix it
~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 2cpau53
~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ 2gxmdt2
~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ Qp16b8

~Well That's My Gm Application, Have Fun Playing SwaggerMS , Don't froget To Vote Smile And i hope you pick me to be your next SwaggerMs GameMaster,
Thank you for your time i hope you liked it:)!!
~~~~Swag's GameMaster Application~~~~~~~~ Qp16b8

Last edited by Swag on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : It Needed Fixing :P)

Swag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum