SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicolina's GameMaster Application !

3 posters

Go down

Nicolina's GameMaster Application ! Empty Nicolina's GameMaster Application !

Post  nicolina Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Name:

Nicolina Smile

IGN:

Nicolina

Location/Timezone:

Canada / Pacific

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

I think I meet all the standards of becoming a Game Master. First of all, I have the perfect amount of experience in private servers, and in Global servers. I have been playing GMS for about 1-2 years until I got bored of them. Then my friend told me about private servers so I decided to give it a shot. Once I started playing it was fun. Especially if I was a GM in a well tended server. After GMS, I played Maplestory private servers for about 1-2 years and a half. Basically I have a good amount of experience. Secondly, I have what it takes to be a team leader. For example, if I became a GM, I could take charge and show respsonsibility in the server. Thirdly, I would like to say that I will follow rules, conditions, and commands/orders from any person who has a higher position than me if possible or if legible. If someone tells me to crash the server, I will obviously not do that. I would disobey without command and wait for someone like the owner or an admin. I am also trustworthy. You can count on me to do anything. If for some reason it is something that I cannot do or complete, I will push my limits until I get it right, or I would just learn afterwards because that's what a GM's there for, to learn and to help.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

Yes, as I mentioned before I have experience in private servers as a normal player and as a GM for about a year and a half to two years. I have been a normal player in most servers but I have learned the characteristics of a GM over the time period and so I think I have a good amount of experience.

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?

On weekdays I play about 1-3 hours to be honest because I am 15 and still have school. On weekends I will be more active, so I will be on around 4-5 hours depending on my day.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

If I was in a hacking situation I would first of all take a screenshot for proof then give the hacker a warning. I would never ban or jail someone the first time they hack because they might not have known it was a non-hacking server or they just wanted to level faster in which that case I would help them out but planning an event of some sort. Then if the same person hacked again, I would jail them or ban them temporarily. If they hacked again which is unlikely, I would ban them permanently because I have given them more than one chances.

Now if it was an argument situation between me or another fellow player, I would first of all find out what they want or need. If it is reasonable, I will try to figure something out to help the player, but if it is totally unacceptable I would tell them it's not possible and help them find ANOTHER option to help them feel better.

A little bit about yourself:

I was born in Hawaii, and I like to hang out with my friends. I play sports such as volleyball, basketball, and soccer. I also like to draw on my free time because I am pursuing myself to become an artist Smile

Last edited by nicolina on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

nicolina

Back to top Go down

Nicolina's GameMaster Application ! Empty Re: Nicolina's GameMaster Application !

Post  linden Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:36 am

cant read it Sad

linden

Back to top Go down

Nicolina's GameMaster Application ! Empty Re: Nicolina's GameMaster Application !

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

Nicolina's GameMaster Application ! Empty Ok... 5/8 stars

Post  poopey213 Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah you did do a good long typing job but i also saw that same speech on a diffrent website. i for got the name but it was but a nicole, so GL

poopey213

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum