SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noam's Gm app

Go down

Noam's Gm app Empty Noam's Gm app

Post  noam Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Name:Noam

IGN: Noam

Location/Timezone:Eastern Mountain Time

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
Well, I think I should be chosen as game master because I mainly like Ms, I like playing ms, and I like helping ppls on Ms. Another reason is because i personally think I would make a good patrol GM. I would stop hackers, make sure everyone's having a good time. Another reason why you should me as game master is because I personally would go to fifty different servers just trying to get other players to join. Another reason why i should be chosen for GM is because i play ms quite a bit i'm on like everyday for like at least an hour or so.[/color]

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes i do i have been Admin, lvl 4 GM, lvl 3 GM, intern, Co-owner, And a owner (for a little amount of time cuz server crashed)
Lvl 4 GM: AhahahaMS v62 (im serious this was a server if u dont believe ill give u hamachi), MolmaStory v55 and 62, 3amms v55, Jokems v62
Lvl 5 GM/Admin: Nightms v62
Co-Owner: ChromeStory v62
Owner: Isimplestory
And others i can't rlly remember (i've been playing private servers since day1 so yeh i've played alot of em)

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?
I would play very often, like alot alot alot like everydsay mayb 4hours actuve (i play during school cuz i have laptop) weekends like 6014hours mayb so i play alot

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
First i would hear both sides of story, next i would ask people who were there as bystanders what happened, If they have very clear evidence that someone was hacking or cheating i will ban (with higher authorities permission), if someone was causing problems i would first jail them next for a little longer, I would continue jailing the person until they learn theyre lesson

A little bit about yourself:
I'm a 16 year old average guy im 5"10, I weight 155pounds. I like to play sports alot, chill with friends, play some COD and other xbox games. I also like to spend time with my girlfriend. finally, I enjoy going to the gym, thats about it I guess

noam

Back to top Go down

Noam's Gm app Empty Re: Noam's Gm app

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum