SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xia0Dkx3's GM app :)

Go down

Xia0Dkx3's GM app :) Empty Xia0Dkx3's GM app :)

Post  Xia0Dkx3 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 am

Hi everyone ^_^

Name:
Oan Lip Hong

IGN:Xia0Dkx3

Location/Timezone
:Malaysia GMT+8

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

Because I can help you all to solve problems , such as hackers , bugs , and so on. I can also do something that you want me to do , because I can help to reduce your load Smile

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

I don't have any experience in being a Game Master . But , i'll try my best to do it !

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?

I play SwaggerMS every day for at least 1hour~2hours.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

I will give them a warn 1st . If they still arguing i'll jail or temporarily ban them until they stop arguing .

A little bit about yourself: I am a 15 years old simple boy .. Play Maplestory everyday .. It makes me feel happy and relax Smile

Once again , thanks for reading my app. ^^

Last edited by Xia0Dkx3 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote my name wrongly :P)

Xia0Dkx3

Back to top Go down

Xia0Dkx3's GM app :) Empty Re: Xia0Dkx3's GM app :)

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum