SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night's GM app

Go down

Night's GM app Empty Night's GM app

Post  Night Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Name: David

IGN: Night[/color]

Location/Timezone: Washington/Pacific

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

You should pick me as Gm because i would accept newcomers warmly and do lots of events. Also i don't abuse power and will show respect to others even though i become a gm. Also i would like to help this server because it surprised me when i joined and right away a gm came and guided me through the server and answered all my question without ignoring me. So i would like to repay the server by becoming a gm and helping newcomers as the gm who greeted me warmly.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

yes, i do have experience as a gm in Limems for about 1 year untill it shut down. So i know most of the gm commands and i do not need to be taught and won't bother others asking for commands.

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?

To be honest im an addict to maple i play about 8-10 hours in weekends and weedays since i have school 3-4 hours.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

If someone was hacking i would solve it by banning them because they just bother others and make the server look bad. If someone was arguing i would give them a warning to both and jail them for a while if the fight gets serious.

A little bit about yourself: im 15 and i live in Washington. my hobbies are soccer, football, baseball and maplestory. i take full honor classes so i dont play ms long at weekdays, sorry. i think im a honset person Very Happy. Also i play drums and guitar

Last edited by Night on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Night's GM app Empty Re: Night's GM app

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum