SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jess GM App

Go down

Jess GM App Empty Jess GM App

Post  Jess<3 Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Name:Jessica Pantzeno

IGN:Jess

Location/Timezone:Eastern (US & Canada)

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

I think you should choose me as a Game Master because I really want to help the server by improving commands and stuff. I can code a bit and I know a lot about Repacks and good Repacks. I am really active and I play a lot. I get a long with most people. I'll help everyone know matter if I hate them or not. Of course I won't give alway free stuff unless they win events. For events I would normally give out Slime eraser unless I have permission from a Admin or Jaden to give something else. I would fix every glitch and report them to Jaden. I take my job as a GM really seriously.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes, I have years of experience, I have been a GM on VoidMS, Co-owner on UtopiaMS, and SGM on WalnutMS

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?
I just started SwaggerMS and I am on for almost all day unless I'm busy.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
I would solve it by jailing them and discussing it. If they don't copperate than I have no tolerance in there childish behavior and I'll banned them

A little bit about yourself: I like to play sports such as Soccer and Volleyball. I hang out with my friends a lot. My favorite kind of music is Rock. Also my favorite singers are Usher, Taylor Swift, Jay Sean, and Sean Kingston. Of course I like to play maplestory and enjoy MMORPGs.

Jess<3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum