SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReyKid's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

ReyKid's GM Application Empty ReyKid's GM Application

Post  rayner88 Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 am

Name:Rey

IGN:ReyKid

Location/Timezone:Singapore , GMT+8

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I know commands , help to host events , like to help new people answer question.
2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
I have been Game Master in GhostMS and Co-Admin in CombatStory.
3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?
I have not started playing SwaggerMS but going to play.If is holiday i can be on for 3~5hours but if got school i can be on for 2~3hours.
4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking i would see what hack his using(i would be in hide). If his using damage hack i would check his character info if its example , level 1 reborn 0 doing max damage i would take screen shot of him doing damage to a monster and ban him.And if it was a argue matter i would hear each of there explaintion if it was the same explaintion i would scold both of them as it is both of there fault to start the argue.If both of there explaintion is different i would put the problem in fourm and let everyone decide.
A little bit about yourself:Im funny , cheerful and friendly (at least i think i am XD).

rayner88

Back to top Go down

ReyKid's GM Application Empty Re: ReyKid's GM Application

Post  Night Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 am

haha, he copied my ending 0-0
Night
Night

Back to top Go down