SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

Go down

GM application Empty GM application

Post  cleoyX3 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 am

Name :Cleoy

IGN: X3lovehurtX3

Location/Timezone: Singapore Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +8 hours

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? I hope to get more people in the sever and glad to lent a helping hand to whoever needed help.In addition I live in Singapore most of the time I am online gabbe and jaden are sleeping or having school, so I would be glad to help out make it a fun and enjoyable sever. XD

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?No, even if I does not have experience I will be gald to learn.

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?I play SwaggerMS as long as I on the computer.T might be up to 6 hours or more.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
I would bring them to a place and give them a second chance to explain to each other if they are arguing and if they still does't stop I would jail them for 15 minutes as for the hackers I would explain to them why our sever does not allow hacks and will not to let them spoil the fun if it happen again I banned him/her for 4 hour or worse come to worse it may up to 7 day.

A little bit about yourself:i am a cheerful and childish person.I maybe kind and nice but there is a limit to every thing .^-^ [i will be looking forward to your reply thanks you for your kind attention.] :] <3

Smile

cleoyX3

Back to top Go down

GM application Empty First time

Post  cleoyX3 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 am

The first time I post a app XD in my life so if it is bad I am sry :/

cleoyX3

Back to top Go down

GM application Empty Re: GM application

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

GM application Empty Re: GM application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down