SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aquafinia's GM application

Go down

Was my application good?

aquafinia's GM application I_vote_lcap50%aquafinia's GM application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
aquafinia's GM application I_vote_lcap50%aquafinia's GM application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

aquafinia's GM application Empty aquafinia's GM application

Post  bball4life Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Name:
Hi, my name is Bill Kim
aquafinia's GM application 38434_13

IGN:
My IGN is Aquafinia

I am currently 14 and will be turning 15 in January

Location/Timezone:
I live in Issaquah,WA and my time zone is PST

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think you should pick me as a GM because i think i fill the roles to be a GM. I think to be a GM you have to be nice and friendly. I fill those roles. GM's must be able to take stress. Some of my GM friends told me that it's really stressful to be a GM. I handle stress quite well when it comes to hard situations. I know some of the GM commands by memory but i have a sheet of the commands. I used to make Banners for my other server there not good but Heres one of them
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
I have not been a super GM before but i have been an assistant GM on Megastory. I was going to be a super GM on megastory but the owner had to shut the server down so i never had a chance too. Sorry for the bad picture. Couldn't find a decent one :/

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?
Well because the main server i played went down and i met [admin] Alex so SwaggerMS is now my OFFICIAL private server!
The number of hours that i can play is based on homework for the weekdays, but i always am able to put in 1 to 2 hours on the weekdays. For the weekends its 3 to 4 hours or even more.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If i was someone hacking i would IP ban them right away. If people were arguing about something i would first ask them what they are arguing about. If someone took someone's item i would tell them to give it back. If not i would jail him until he gives the item back. If not a item i would resolve the situation.

A little bit about yourself:
Well my name is Bill and i'm 14. I currently attend Issaquah High as a freshmen. Some hobbies are that i love to snowboard and longboard. I like to take pictures, blog, hang with friends,cook, and play my guitar. Even though im 14 i act alot olden then my age. My favorite sports to play is basketball and lacrosse. My favorite music is Reggae. It sooths me when i'm re leaving stress that i got from school. This is one of the photos i took.

Thank you for giving up your time to read my Application! (:
Bill

Last edited by bball4life on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pictures didnt work)

bball4life

Back to top Go down