SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticky's GM Application

Go down

Sticky's GM Application Empty Sticky's GM Application

Post  sticky Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:20 am

Name: Alex

IGN: Sticky

Location/Timezone: New York, Eastern Timezone

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I'm a very confident person, in terms of helping others and communicating with other people. Adding to that im very active, and as it seems GMs are suppose to be extremely active to help, stop hackers, and mainly in my opinion making things fun and entertaining to players/members of the Swagger-MS community.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes, I have been GM over 4 times and never been demoted. (( Sonata-Story, Midnight-MS, Kinki-Ms, Justice-Story, BS-MS, .. etc ))

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?
Well, I started playing Swagger-MS recently, but im a fast learner, along with that i can and will be active to show my dedication not only as applying to be a GM, but also as a member to the Swagger-MS.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
Hacking - I would go into hide, report what im seeing to a higher rank "GM" (Admin or Such) and i will take a SS of the Hacker actually hacking, but if there is no above rank "GM" then i will ban the player and keep the SS in my possession until the owner gets on and i'll give the SS to demonstrate the rightful actions that had to be taken.

Arguing over something - I would first try to fix the problem if possible, i'll also try to convince either myself or the other person to become mature about the situation in a casual way. Along with that i'll give both players ( in which are arguing ) a warning, and within that warning i will explain further actions of a Jail or Mute for a certain amount of time just to give them the idea of the consequences.

A little bit about yourself:
Well, first im a very peppy person when happiness is needed around, i don't like to leave things quite or in some cases "awkward." I'm the type of person that does certain events and likes to include everyone so that no one will be left out or feel that i don't have a good relationship with them. I'm also outgoing, endured, confident, responsible, mature/immature, unique ( just like everyone else ) and my favorite random. IG i really don't talk like a Genius in the honors class because it's part of me but not fully me. All i can say is i think a lot about everyone in general and i do care about how people view things in certain subjects. So with that said, Pick me as your next GM :]

Back to top Go down