SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linden's Gm Application

2 posters

Go down

Linden's Gm Application Empty Linden's Gm Application

Post  linden Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:09 am

Name:Linden

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IGN:Linden

Location/Timezone:California/Pacific

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? i think you should choose me as a gamemaster because, i am very active. i like helping people and or looking for hackers.Also i will try my absolute hardest to help the server as much as i can. i think all people who hack should be not warned but just banned straight up. Also i made a Map.wz Edit [will be released soon]

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Yes i do have experience, i was a super gm for this server called CharlieMS about 2 years ago. I have not been one since then so i am really hopeing

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for? I will now start to play SwaggerMS alot because i just spent most of my time here making a Map.wz edit just for this server. [Again will be Released soon] I will play atleast 3 hours in the day and then like stay up all night pretty much. During weekdays its a little less though

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? If someone was hacking first of all i would bann them. If someone is hacking once and u let them go you know they will begin hacking within a month again. But if it was Arguing i would proablly tell them to stop. If they didnt stop i would come by and tell them that i would jail them next time [if there is one here if not i would proablly bann them for like 45Mins. But i might in the beggining listen to the stories on both sides and see who i think is right about whatever.

A little bit about yourself:A little big about my self is i love maple in the first place [Duh]. i played Maplestory or PrivateServers in maplestory Since i was 7 [ikr young] and i know so much its not funny o.o . When i wass seven i wanted to play a game that i could hold on to for awhile, i tried maple and got hooked. When i couldn't play maple because the download was to big for my parents computer i would play poptag the newest nexon game [i think it still is?]

Thank you got reading this i hope you pick me Very Happy

linden

Back to top Go down

Linden's Gm Application Empty Reply =)

Post  [Admin]Ryan Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi Linden!
I loved reading your gm application very much! hopefully you will get accepted, no I'm not the owner I'm the site and forum owner. The owner is truly Justin AKA Panda. but you did an amazing job writing that. Looking forward to see you in game!
[Admin]Ryan
[Admin]Ryan
Admin

http://www.SwaggerMS.tk/

Back to top Go down

Linden's Gm Application Empty Re: Linden's Gm Application

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

Linden's Gm Application Empty Re: Linden's Gm Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down