SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] Application Demonic

Go down

[GM] Application Demonic Empty [GM] Application Demonic

Post  Demonic Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:14 pm

First Name: Adam Rossner

IGN: Demonic

Time Zone: GMT

Previous Experience: I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them. I will give you a Full list of the servers i was either a gm or admin on if requested.

Areas of Expertise: I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem. I also have a little bit of coding experience, but i have a long way to go yet.

You find someone hacking. List the process you would take before and after his ban: Follow the player for a bit and check his stats to make sure they are actually hacking, then ban with a valid and clear reason, then report it to a superior GM.

What would your solution be to a situation involving a Super Megaphone argument due to drama: Ask the players involved to stop and if that does not work then i will jail them both until they can actually get along

Why should we consider you over all the other GM applications: I have alot of experience, i'm and all around nice guy, and i enjoy helping as best i can.

Pictures of past experience: (there would be more but i never ss'ed alot)
My 7th owned Server MapleRelic
[GM] Application Demonic Ggggg
My Intern Position On B12MS, And you can see why i quit, Constant Harrassment.
[GM] Application Demonic Douchebag

Demonic

Back to top Go down

[GM] Application Demonic Empty Re: [GM] Application Demonic

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

[GM] Application Demonic Empty ...

Post  Demonic Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:30 am

um...ok?

Demonic

Back to top Go down

[GM] Application Demonic Empty Re: [GM] Application Demonic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down