SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCAR's GM application :D

Go down

SCAR's GM application :D Empty SCAR's GM application :D

Post  SCAR Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Name: Yong Sheng

IGN: SCAR

Location/Timezone: Singapore GMT+8

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? Well i am a very nice person and i would like to help people out and most importantly turn this server into a famous one!!

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Yes。But i stopped for a month so maybe need to seek help for some commands.

3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for? I can be online for a few hours but i can make the server more interesting and fun by adding custom wz edits.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? I would take screen shots of the hacker as everyone says u need evidence to ban someone. If someone is arguing i would warp them to a map and settle the matter in case other players interrupt or make the matter more worse.

A little bit about yourself: Well i enjoy life 16 and i am working to gain experiences everyone was a newbie once so you can't blame anyone if he/she is a noob.

SCAR

Back to top Go down