SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:)Kevin's GM application

Go down

:)Kevin's GM application Empty :)Kevin's GM application

Post  poopey213 Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm

What is your name and IGN? My name is Kevin and IGN is :)Kevin Irizarry

What is your age? Truth be known im 12. But i'm not dumb iv'e been playing GMS for 4 years and private servers for 2 years.

Where do you live and your contact information? Cell phone: 1-571-420-2931(i get texts and everything) Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Give a little summary about yourself. Well, i made my own private server once, but left it. It worked perfectly, but it was hamachi. i was the owner, and I now have quit it. I do know some things about private servers.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?like i said GMS 4 years PS 2 years.

How long have you been on SwaggerMS? A couple of days, but i am mostly known and i am active, and i have 170 rbs so far.

Have you had any prior experience as a GM? yes, i owned my own server once but it was v75 so im not 100% sure about v62 but i know all the common commands and i learned a couple from you jaden like !clock 10 and stuff.

How long are you willing to play each day? Uhm... 6 hrs on school days and 10~12 on weekwnds.

Are you friendly with other people? Well, i guess i could say yes, but i dont wanna answer this one its up to you XD

Why we should pick you as a GM? I would like to become a gm because i am experinced and i think i can really help the server. I WILL NOT GIVE OUT ITEMS WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!

Is there anything you are good at to support this server? Yes i CAN be a coder, but i prefer to be a in game GM because coding is hard and takes forever.

What WILL you do as a GM in this server? Help it. I will, like i said up at the top. I have already told like 15 pplz about the website link if they join or not it is up to them.

What do you think takes to be a good GM? Honest, Nice, Happy, uhm, Active, Online a lot(trust me i am) i just moved to a new house, so i am busy some days. like today i had to go to thanksgiving with a old friend (11-25-10)

What would you do if you saw someone hacking? i would probibly take a screenshot and
then i would email it to you at your email or email it to my phone then text it to you or what ever way it can get to you.

What is your location/timezone? I live in the USA, Virginia and i use eastern mountain time.
That is :)Kevin's GM app. Wish me luck that i make it! thanks and bye. lol!

poopey213

Back to top Go down