SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SwaggerMS
Please Login or Register to post topics or replys.
SwaggerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony's any spot application(Intern) cough

Go down

Tony's any spot application(Intern) cough Empty Tony's any spot application(Intern) cough

Post  antoniokim12 Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Name:
Antonio Kim
IGN:
Tony
Location/Timezone:
Pacific Coast -7 PST
1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I personally have a lot of experience from before servers. I've been level 5 GMs, and SGM, and GMs. I never been an Intern, but I would like to try to be one. I am fun,kind, and take my job seriously anytime. I love helping people, anytime when I need to. I love playing maplestory, and I have tried out so many repacks, and versions of servers.
2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
In fact as I mentioned above I have 5 times of experience. I loved playing in each one of them, and they all called me "hard working."
3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?
I haven't joined a long time ago. but I'm ready to play, and love this server with all my heart.
4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
First, I really can't do anything since I'm a Intern. Most likely I would call a GM over fast as I can. He will probably result into a ban. There is no reason to hack in Private servers. It's already rigged out enough. They don't need to hack anymore above that. If I was a GM in that situation, I would ban him for hacking for no reason.

A little bit about yourself:
I'm kind, and hard working. I love taking my jobs seriously. You can't say I don't have a life. I like talking to people around me, and I personally like Basketball. I love playing maplestory as many of my hobbies I have.

Thank you for reading my application. Best regards
Tony.

antoniokim12

Back to top Go down

Tony's any spot application(Intern) cough Empty Re: Tony's any spot application(Intern) cough

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 pm

How long does it take for you guys to rebirth. Hours? Days? Come to PassionMS! This server isnt even on the top 10. BUT WE ARE! We can kick this server's ass anytime. PassionMS has the best community, best rates, and daily events! We also have hourly events that spawns monsters that drop super items! You wont have to struggle to get max stat items anymore. You can make it in less than an hour if you wanted to! Check us out, I promise that you wont regret it. Once you join us, you will never want to leave! Here is the site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the forum site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to see you guys soon!

Back to top Go down